Friday, May 14, 2010

#17: Library Thing

 I am officially a "Library Thing" User.  This seems like a good tool for keeping track of books you want to read or have read but I found the site a bit crowded with information.  There is a lot going on, at least on the home page, but I eventually was able to navigate through and figure out what I was looking for.  I do like how once you sign up, it links you to local news and events at libraries in the area.  You can check out my library here.  It's a cool site but I don't know how often I will access it and manage my library.  It would be a great tool to use for my book club.

1 comment:

  1. Another book organizing site on the internet that I use more often is GoodReads, because it interfaces with Facebook. That is a way to share what I am reading with my friends and family. The pages are a little cleaner than the LibraryThing page.

    ReplyDelete