I am so glad to finally know what those little
orange icons represent. I love
RSS feeds! I think it will save so much time in "surfing the web". I tend to visit the same sites on a regular basis but by subscribing to their feeds on Google Reader, I can quickly see what has been added and updated on all of my favorite sites. I find this especially convenient for all of the blogs I like to check out on a regular basis. When I logged in to my gmail account to access Google Reader, it automatically added all the blogs that I follow through Blogger because it is already connected to my gmail account. It was amazing! I added a few more food and crafty sites I like and now I only have to go to one place to check for updates, so cool!
Yay!! This was one of my most amazing aha moments in doing this tutorial myself. I love RSS!
ReplyDelete